Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Bulding structures on roller froundationsw[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Bulding structures on roller froundationsw
- From: "migdalia Burgos" <burgosml(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 18:11:03 PST
I am an Architecture student at New York City Technical College. I am currently working on a project for my Construction class. My professor wants me to make a model of a building on a roller foundation (Seismic). I have looked and looked for drawings or details for such a structure, all to no avail. I can not make a model of something I can only read about and not visually see. Can anyone tell me where or from whom can I get this information from? I am desperate. Can anyone help a student out?! I would be more than grateful. Thanks LILLY ______________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
- Prev by Subject: RE: Building structures on roller foundationsw
- Next by Subject: Re: Bulding structures on roller froundationsw
- Previous by thread: RE: Year 2000 computer problem!
- Next by thread: Re: Bulding structures on roller froundationsw