Bulding structures on roller froundationsw

I am an Architecture student at New York City Technical College.  I am
currently working on a project for my Construction class.  My professor
wants me to make a model of a building on a roller foundation (Seismic).
I have looked and looked for drawings or details for such a structure,
all to no avail.  I can not make a model of something I can only read
about and not visually see.  Can anyone tell me where or from whom can I
get this information from?  I am desperate.  Can anyone help a student
out?!  I would be more than grateful.

Thanks

LILLY