Re: Bulding structures on roller froundationsw

Try looking at  <http://www.eerc.berkeley.edu/prosys.html>
This website is for the Berkeley Earthquake Protective Systems Group.
It contains a current list of applications for isolation systems worldwide as
well as a searchable database of test data on bearings.