RE: Sculpture support problem

Huge magnet in the chest of the horse.  Another one in the floor underneath.
Each oriented with opposing polarity.
Design so that the repelling force is not greater than the bar capacity!!!!!

Sorry, I couldn't resist after first thinking of "sky hooks".

More seriously, perhaps a thin wire from the roof to the head of the horse?

Chers, Bruce S

Bruce Shephard
Principal Consultant (Seismic Risk)
Opus International Consultants Ltd
P O Box 12,003
Majestic Centre, 100 Willis Street, WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND
E-mail: bruce.shephard(--nospam--at)opus.co.nz
Telephone: +64 4 4717597 Bus,
           +64 4 5863652 Res.
Facsimile: +64 4 4711397