Re: Sculpture support problem

I have more questions than answers............

1. Is this sculpture subject to wind and/or seismic loading?

2. Is it stable (with no anchorage) under gravity loads?

3. Can the bronze shell be thickened (perhaps legs only) to take the  loads? Perhaps  only anchor bolts are needed to prevent it from tipping over. Can ballast be added? (This may not be a good idea if seismic loads are present.)

4. What is the size of this sculpture?

Jim Kestner, P.E.
Green Bay, Wi