Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Fwd: NASA Science: Leonid Meteors next week: a shower or storm?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Fwd: NASA Science: Leonid Meteors next week: a shower or storm?
- From: Yank2002(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 19:59:18 EST
--- Begin Message ---
- To: express-delivery(--nospam--at)sslab.msfc.nasa.gov
- Subject: NASA Science: Leonid Meteors next week: a shower or storm?
- From: NASA Science News <expressnews(--nospam--at)sslab.msfc.nasa.gov>
- Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 16:01:39 -0600Two stories for November 10, 1998 1. Great Expectations: the 1998 Leonid Meteor Storm Next week bits and pieces of comet Temple-Tuttle will hurtle into Earth's atmosphere at a head-spinning 158,000 mph. The result could be an historic meteor storm. This article explains how to view the Leonid meteors and invites readers to submit their observations to Science@NASA for inclusion in a future headline story. Full story: http://science.nasa.gov/newhome/headlines/ast10nov98_1.htm AOL users, click <A HREF="http://science.nasa.gov/newhome/headlines/ast10nov98_1.htm">HERE</A> 2. Science Communications: Making research valuable to everyone We all receive and use science information daily, to some degree. How we get it, use it, and how communication adds value to taxpayer investments in science are some of the subjects of new research by a blue-ribbon panel. The panel presents results from some of their research to date. Full story: http://science.nasa.gov/newhome/headlines/sc10nov98_1.htm AOL users, click <A HREF="http://science.nasa.gov/newhome/headlines/sc10nov98_1.htm">HERE</A> ======================================== To unsubscribe from this private list, send a message to express-delivery-request(--nospam--at)sslab.msfc.nasa.gov with just one word in the body of the message: "signoff" (don't put quotes around the word!) ======================================== Linda Porter Code ES94 Data Systems Branch NASA/Marshall Space Flight Center Huntsville AL 35812 (256)544-7588 (256)544-7128 (fax) linda.porter(--nospam--at)msfc.nasa.gov http://science.nasa.gov/
--- End Message ---
- Prev by Subject: RE: My Presentation on WWW
- Next by Subject: RE: Need "Flitch-plate" design example -Reply
- Previous by thread: Re: Joist Chord Widths -Reply
- Next by thread: Tilt Up Design Software