Fwd: NASA Science: Leonid Meteors next week: a shower or storm?

--- Begin Message ---
Two stories for November 10, 1998
1. Great Expectations: the 1998 Leonid Meteor Storm

Next week bits and pieces of comet Temple-Tuttle will hurtle into Earth's
atmosphere at a head-spinning 158,000 mph. The result could be an historic
meteor storm.  This article explains how to view the Leonid meteors and
invites readers to submit their observations to Science@NASA for inclusion
in a future headline story. Full story:

http://science.nasa.gov/newhome/headlines/ast10nov98_1.htm
AOL users, click
<A HREF="http://science.nasa.gov/newhome/headlines/ast10nov98_1.htm";>HERE</A>

2. Science Communications: Making research valuable to everyone

We all receive and use science information daily, to some degree. How we
get it, use it, and how communication adds value to taxpayer investments
in science are some of the subjects of new research by a blue-ribbon panel.
The panel presents results from some of their research to date. Full story:

http://science.nasa.gov/newhome/headlines/sc10nov98_1.htm
AOL users, click
<A HREF="http://science.nasa.gov/newhome/headlines/sc10nov98_1.htm";>HERE</A>

	express-delivery-request(--nospam--at)sslab.msfc.nasa.gov

     with just one word in the body of the message: "signoff"
     (don't put quotes around the word!)

Linda Porter
Code ES94
Data Systems Branch