Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Tilt Up Design Software[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Tilt Up Design Software
- From: "Rick Hudson" <rhudson(--nospam--at)nwlink.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 17:25:29 -0800
I'm looking for suggestions for tilt up concrete wall design software. I've tried a few over the years but never found one that made designing for openings and concentrated loads very easy. I've been using Enercalc for a while but the program blows up for various reasons on a regular basis, or the inputs disappear or reset to zero.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Tilt Up Construction & Lock Wall?
- Next by Subject: Tilt up panel design
- Previous by thread: Fwd: NASA Science: Leonid Meteors next week: a shower or storm?
- Next by thread: Unbraced length question