RE: Sculpture support problem

John

Working for Disney I get some things which can not be done as they are first
visualized. We usually work out a solution with the creative side which
works for all. Get with the sculptor and talk about your problems in
supporting the structure. Sometimes they compromise and some times they come
up with new ideas. Its amazing we always build something both sides can live
with.

Acie Chance