Re: Sculpture support problem

I am assuming that you are serious.  With a lot of "engineer jokes"
floating around, one cannot be over-cautious.

If it is possible, create some sort of a container inside the sclupture,
right above the leg that will be on ground, and fill it up with lead
shots.  This will shift the center of mass towards the part of the body
that is in contact with terra firma.

I assume that the sculpture will be set on grade or on a pedestal.
Either way, have a structural engineer design a concrete or a steel leg
on concrete support with the leg of the beast buried into concrete or
anchored to steel.  If you coose the former, the leg of the beast will
require an extension.

Rajendran