Re: Design via Internet (India & Mexico)

I'm sorry to step into this,  BUT I believe the vast majority of government
officials in the US have not even been offered bribes much less take bribes
for development or construction.  In 20+ years of construction, I have not
come across any such shenanigans here in the San Francisco Bay Area.....   now
other cultures,  bribery may be more prevailant,  but please do not paint all
folks the same everywhere.

Ron Fong
Senior Engineer
City of Fremont,  California