Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Design via Internet (India & Mexico)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Design via Internet (India & Mexico)
- From: Rlfong(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 19:52:59 EST
I'm sorry to step into this, BUT I believe the vast majority of government officials in the US have not even been offered bribes much less take bribes for development or construction. In 20+ years of construction, I have not come across any such shenanigans here in the San Francisco Bay Area..... now other cultures, bribery may be more prevailant, but please do not paint all folks the same everywhere. Ron Fong Senior Engineer City of Fremont, California In a message dated 11/11/98 3:24:35 PM Pacific Standard Time, jmendez(--nospam--at)atenas.com writes: > One last remark. I would not be concern about the jobs going to Mexico or > India, sometimes your enemy come from within. There some other forces right > in your market place that are very unfair and is taking jobs away from you. > In construction there is bid rigging, there are government officials being > bribe, there is under quotingetc.. And all of this is right in front of > your eyes. Once again life was not meant to be fair.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Design via Internet (India & Mexico)
- Next by Subject: Design via Internet-Please delete if you are not interested
- Previous by thread: Re: Design via Internet (India & Mexico)
- Next by thread: San Diego visit