Re: Microsoft is NOT Doing Its Job

In a message dated 11/11/98 8:19:14 AM, chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com writes:
> I use a Mac ... because I don't have the time for computer geekery

Amen!  I use a Mac because I really hated the difficulties of PCs and DOS, but
it's still not as simple as it should be for those of us at just want to USE
the computer, not make a culture out of the da*n things.  I just installed my
new operating system OS 8.5, which was easy, but I found that couldn't print
anything.  Putsed around for much of a day and finally called for help.  They
told me not to "choose" (set up my computer for) the HP LaserJet 6 (which I
have) but the HP LJ 8 (which I DON'T) ... and it worked!

If cars were as confusing half of us would have chauffeurs (and the other half
of us would BE the chauffeurs).

Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E.
Richmond CA