Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Engineers and Drafters Wanted[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Engineers and Drafters Wanted
- From: "J. Karim Hosseinzadeh" <jamkar(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 18:03:26 -0800
Jamkar Engineering, structural engineering firm located in Newport Beach, California is looking for experienced engineer and AutoCAD drafter to work on a variety of current projects including steel frame, tilt-up, apartment buildings, hospitality, custom and track homes. Contract positions and/or virtual office will be considered for highly experienced persons. Please email jamkar(--nospam--at)earthlink.net or fax resume to (949) 250-1527.
- Prev by Subject: An Engineer's Take On Christmas
- Next by Subject: English / German / Italian / Portuguese / Spanish / Translation web site -Reply
- Previous by thread: RE: Precast panel substitute
- Next by thread: Year 2000 computer problem