Re: Year 2000 computer problem

R.D.McConnell

I received a solution to the Y2K problem in the mail you might want to
check it out they, the company, claim that it is a universal fix.

Unicore Software is offering a plug in card ( The Millennium PRO ) at a
reasonable price that requires no reprogramming of the on board BIO's for
your computer and it will cause no interference with your software.

I am considering this for the office where I work since they have several
older computers which will be effected by Y2K.

>From what I have found to date Unicore Software is reputable and this may
be a simple fix to a major problem.

Robert W. Stevens, Jr., P.E.
Consulting Engineer