RE: Hey, All You MS Excel Gurus Out There...

Title: RE: Hey, All You MS Excel Gurus Out There...

I don't know about changing the background. but I have written programs which can change the text color.  Say to red for NO GOOD to flag a value that is out of an acceptable range.  Using custom number formatting and an if statement that put out a positive or negative number and rather than show the number show the flag message.  Hope that helps..

Bruce C. Trobridge
Assistant Building Structural Engineer
NYS - Office of General Services