Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Adoption of 1997 UBC[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: Seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Adoption of 1997 UBC
- From: Terri <Terri(--nospam--at)nsse.com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 12:47:35 -0800
When may a jurisdiction adopt the 1997 UBC? I have heard conflicting information. I have been told they have to wait until the State adopts it. Has California adopted it? I have also been told that jurisdictions are waiting for the issuing of California Uniform Building Code (CUBC, a.k.a. "the green pages"). When are the "green pages" going to be issued? We have called several jurisdictions. Some give straight answers, but others change the date they will be requiring the 1997 UBC as often as we call them. If anyone has any information on this and what the jurisdictions you have been dealing with are doing it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Terri Schneider P.E. Sacramento, CA
- Prev by Subject: Re: Adhesive anchros
- Next by Subject: RE: Adoption of 1997 UBC
- Previous by thread: RE: # 11/98 de "El Buen Uso de la Materia Gris"
- Next by thread: Re: Adoption of 1997 UBC