Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
ASCE Transactions 1906-1935[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: ASCE Transactions 1906-1935
- From: "Jose M. Mendez, P.E." <jmendez(--nospam--at)atenas.com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 19:12:34 -0500
I have a copy of the American Society og Civil Engineers transactions dated from 1908 to 1935.
These are excellent tools for research and to find out about the development of today's theories, construction of major structures, etc.
If anyone out there is in need of some of these old transactions, let me know. Despite the fact that they are bind in more than 50 books, I have a title Index books that make research easy. My address is jmendez(--nospam--at)atenas.com
- Prev by Subject: Re: Archives?
- Next by Subject: ASCE vs AWWA
- Previous by thread: RE: Adoption of 1997 UBC
- Next by thread: Hilti Anchor Design Software(HAP 2.3)