Hilti Anchor Design Software(HAP 2.3)

Is anyone familiar with or have used the subject software? If so, I have the
following question. I'm designing an anchorage where the the anchor is "stood
off" from the base material approximately 1 1/2". When in the "Anchor
Geometric Data" window of the software, I can highlight the stand off button
by clicking the right button of the mouse. However, I can't activate the
button and therefore incorporate the stand off parameter into the design. Has
anyone encountered this problem with the software?

Thanks,

Charlie Canitz, PE
Bel Air, MD