Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Hilti Anchor Design Software(HAP 2.3)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Hilti Anchor Design Software(HAP 2.3)
- From: CanitzCF(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 23:15:07 EST
Is anyone familiar with or have used the subject software? If so, I have the following question. I'm designing an anchorage where the the anchor is "stood off" from the base material approximately 1 1/2". When in the "Anchor Geometric Data" window of the software, I can highlight the stand off button by clicking the right button of the mouse. However, I can't activate the button and therefore incorporate the stand off parameter into the design. Has anyone encountered this problem with the software? Thanks, Charlie Canitz, PE Bel Air, MD
- Prev by Subject: Re: Hey, All You MS Excel Gurus Out There...
- Next by Subject: Hilti Sleeve Anchor Question
- Previous by thread: ASCE Transactions 1906-1935
- Next by thread: Concrete Shearwall Program