From: Robert Rollo [mailto:rrollo(--nospam--at)TEAM-PSC.com]
Sent: Friday, November 13, 1998 8:32 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: Floor Vibration Serviceablity Constraints

Does anyone out there use software to analyze floor systems in
accordance with AISC/CISC #11 Floor Vibrations due to Human Activity?

If so which program, and do you feel it justifies the cost versus the
old calculator and pencil methods?

robert d. rollo, PE
Corporate Associate
rrollo(--nospam--at)team-psc.com