From: John C. Jones [mailto:jcjones(--nospam--at)pell.net]
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 1998 12:30 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Precast panel substitute

We have a project that is being bid in about a week with precast double tees
for the walls.  A contractor is suggesting something called "Blue Max" as an
alternative.  It is a panel that is poured in place in the vertical
position. It is designed to be loadbearing as well as take the wind load.
Thickness are similar to conventional tilt-up panels.

 Are any of yall familiar with this product?  A testimonial would be a whole
lot better than the sales brochure that we'll be getting in the next few
days.

John Jones
Pell City, AL