Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[no subject][Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Listserve SEAOC" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- From: "fturner" <fturner(--nospam--at)quiknet.com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 08:55:09 -0800
Travis Pitts, our illustrious new Executive Director of the California Building Standards Commission has called for a meeting of the Commission on November 18th at which time it will consider a recommendation from Pitts to adopt January 1, 1999 as the publication date of the California Building Code which will then automatically become effective 180 days thereafter on July 1, 1999. It may take a village to publish a code, but it takes a committee to meet to decide on a fictitious publication date. From: Terri <Terri(--nospam--at)nsse.com> To: Seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org Subject: Adoption of 1997 UBC When may a jurisdiction adopt the 1997 UBC? I have heard conflicting information. I have been told they have to wait until the State adopts it. Has California adopted it?
- Prev by Subject: [no subject]
- Next by Subject: [no subject]
- Previous by thread: Re: Floor Vibration Serviceability Constraints
- Next by thread: ICQ - personal chat software