From: Robert Rollo [mailto:rrollo(--nospam--at)TEAM-PSC.com]
Sent: Friday, November 13, 1998 10:32 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: Floor Vibration Serviceablity Constraints

Does anyone out there use software to analyze floor systems in accordance
with AISC/CISC #11 Floor Vibrations due to Human Activity?

If so which program, and do you feel it justifies the cost versus the old
calculator and pencil methods?

robert d. rollo, PE
Corporate Associate
rrollo(--nospam--at)team-psc.com