Re: Floor Vibration Serviceablity Constraints

We use Ramsbeam ($150) for steel beams and we use a program from SJI for joists ($125).

http://www.ramint.com/index.htm
http://steeljoist.org/resourc1.htm

Jim Kestner, P.E.
Green Bay, Wi

Robert Rollo wrote:

Does anyone out there use software to analyze floor systems in accordance with AISC/CISC #11 Floor Vibrations due to Human Activity?

If so which program, and do you feel it justifies the cost versus the old calculator and pencil methods?

robert d. rollo, PE
Corporate Associate
rrollo(--nospam--at)team-psc.com
(806) 747-0161vox