Re: Bamboo structures

Rodrigo Lema makes a good point. If I recall clearly from Fritz
Leonhardt's "Brucken/Bridges" , you first have to draw, and draw a lot;
afterwards, if you like what you drawed , you check this design with
calculations. The main thing is that the concept comes from you, the
calcs just  let you know if it is not trespassing some allegedly named
"allowable strength" or "stress" or deformation. The concept is king,
and calculation his servant.