From: T [mailto:vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 1998 10:49 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Wind damaged residences in Kansas

Point taken.  Thank you.
I haven't been paying attention to the REACH subscription but I would like
to be part of the discussion for my 2 cents worth.  Please send me the
subscribe instructions again.  I will also join those other threads that
crop up from time to time.

Thor A. Tandy   P.Eng.,  MCSCE
Victoria, BC, Canada
e-mail: <vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com>