Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: U.B.C., Table 16-N, Rw[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: U.B.C., Table 16-N, Rw
- From: LAMPSMITH(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 19:32:27 EST
Selection critera for Lateral-Force-Resisting Systems 1a (Rw=8) vs. 1b (Rw=6)? Traditionally we usually reserve Rw of 8 for small structures, such as residences, or larger commerical buildings where shear walls stack and there are no major vertical or horizontial plan offsets or irregularities. Is there more specific critera than description in Table 16-N?
- Prev by Subject: RE: U.B.C. update
- Next by Subject: Fw: U.B.C., Table 16-N, Rw
- Previous by thread: Re: Wind damaged residences
- Next by thread: Fw: U.B.C., Table 16-N, Rw