Re: Post yielded beam performance

FYI (all list members)

A very inexpensive way to send info is to use your fax machine to fax
(scan) it into your PC & then email file.  Works very well where page
count would make the fax prohibitive.   Not worth the trouble for less
than 5 pages except for very long distant phone calls .

 Robert Kazanjy, PE  **Disclaimer: I speak for myself not UC-Irvine**
 Senior Development Engineer
 Civil & Environmental Engineering
 UC Irvine
 E4130 EG,  Zot: 2175