Slab-on-grade

I have a slab-on-grade on which a seamless adhered floor covering is to be
applied.  The manufacturer requires a moisture content of about 2% prior to
installation.

Is there any way to drive the moisture content that low in about 2 months
time?

We are placing a vapor barrier and have other details to mitigate ground
water.  My concern is the water that will be in the concrete.  Our current
mix has a w/c ratio of about 0.47.

The only other choice is a surface applied sealant that could trap water
vapor within the slab.

Comments and solutions are welcomed.

Regards,
Harold Sprague