Re: Help Locate Architectural firm from San Francisco area

I am trying to locate an architectural firm from the San Franciso CA
region name Clark and Beutler. I cannot find a reference to this firm
anywhere. Does anyone know if they still exist or were merged with another
firm? Our chuch was designed by them in 1970 and we cannot locate any of
the plans. Thanks for any information that anyone may have.

Ken Reed, PE
Redding, CA