Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Post-Tensioning Contractor in Minnesota[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Post-Tensioning Contractor in Minnesota
- From: "PEC - Lake City" <pec(--nospam--at)isgroup.net>
- Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 08:23:00 -0500
One of our clients is trying to find a contractor in the St. Paul, Minnesota area that does post-tensioned slabs on grade. Does anyone know of one?
Please reply privately to me at pec(--nospam--at)isgroup.net
David Finley, P.E.
Professional Engineering Consultants, Inc.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Post-tensioned slab on grade
- Next by Subject: Posting Signatures
- Previous by thread: Errata for FEMA 273/274 Guidelines of the Seismic Rehabilitation of Buildings.
- Next by thread: Brick walls on top of gable roofs