Re: Fork-lift Trucks

I have a copy of a composite table averaged from various truck manufacturer's
data that gives the load on the drive axle and wheel spacings. I believe I got
this out of an old PCA publication. I use this for designing slabs when owners
cannot supply specific wheel load data. Send me your fax number and I will fax
you a copy.

Jim Kestner, P.E.
Green Bay, Wi