RE: tilet up wall anchor

Dave:

Show your calc. to the plan checker that A307 anchors work in your tilt up
wall design.  Do not use A325 bolt for anchor, unless you really need them.
In general, A325 anchor bolt has less ductility due insufficient embodiment
and thus the concrete fail prior to yielding of the bolt.  You need a fairly
deep/thick concrete foundation and thick wall to develop a ductile system
using A325 bolts.

Rudy