RE: Slab-on-grade

Harold,
You have some real concerns here.  2% is pretty low but there are ways to
accelerate it, eg, heat and air circulation and ventilation.  time/
moisture content curves are not really available because there are so many
variables, RH of air, RH of soil, presence of vapor barrier, temp,
thickness of slab.  I don't recommend sealing the moisture in.  Many
problems can stem from that.  I've been in suits regarding just this topic.
 I strongly recommend getting the water as low as posible going in with SP
and then testing the moisture until it gets to where you need it.
JDC