RE: Caisson Design Program

No, there are a few good ones.

We use LPILE Plus, which is windows-based, though VERY poor interface.  It
is written like a program that a college professor might write--all
"function" and very little "form."

However, it is very powerful, using a tried-and-true algorithm for modeling
the soil-pile interaction.

Contact Ensoft at

http://www.ensoftinc.com