Earthquake Analysis Methods: Predicting Earthquake Behavior

Does anyone have any info about the above seminar, put forth by EERI this
Friday (LA,Calif.) and Saturday (Seattle, WA), other than what is on the
registration form.  I called EERI but no one was available to answer any
specific questions.  It is not cheap ($175.00,SEAOC member) so I want to make
sure it will actually be helpful.

Thanks in advance,
ed gonzalez