Re: Caisson Design Program

I may be wrong but I think Eagle Point has a program.  Also, the U.S. Army had
a program called COM624G by Reese and Cooley.  It is DOS base.  While quite
analytical and very well documented, it runs on a batch mode basis and very
unfriendly to users.  The good part is that its free.

Sorry,
ed gonzalez
>>> Michael D Zaitz <mzaitz(--nospam--at)surfsouth.com> 11/18/98 05:24PM >>>
Hello,

Are ther any good caisson design programs that handle moment in addition
to axial load?

Mike