RE: Caisson Design Program

I agree that LPILE is a powerfull program for drilled pier-type foundations,
but
if you want something a little simpler try the Navy Facilities Design Manual
7.02 for
Foundations and Earth Structures.

I have an address that I don't know is valid or not but here it is.

	Naval Engineering Command
	200 Stovall Street
	Alexandria, VA 22332
Good luck!

OR, I could send you a copy of the section that deals with moment and axial.

Brian Vinson