Fire Wall

I have a job (low seismic risk, Av=0.05) that requires a 4 story, 2 hour
rated fire wall between a new 7 story addition and the existing 4 story
building.  Both the buildings are 2 hour rated concrete framed buildings.
We plan on using a masonry fire wall and would like to brace it to the new
construction.  Does anyone know of any type of attachment that would be
appropriate for these connections.  Based on the fire wall principle that
either building should be able to collapse without the fire wall loosing
it's ability to perform.

Tom Bouffard