RE: ASCE vs AWWA

Questions to ask yourself:

	1)  Who is going to be plans checking the job (county or city bldg
official?)
	2)  Does the AWWA wind speed requirement meet the blgd. officials
requirements?
	3)  Why are you using 120 mph ASCE?, Exposure(this makes a big diff.
in 7-95)
	4)  Are you comfortable with your design?  If you are, and the plans
checker does 	     not have a problem with your design, you are fine.

Brian Vinson