Re: Rigid plywood diaphragms

Where can I get a copy of these wood seminar notes you're talking about?

And by the way,  at the beginning of Mr. Wish's 11-19-98, 00:56:46 post, he
says he can raise his fee to do a rigid diaphragm analysis.  At the end of the
post he says that we need to be thinking with our intellect and not our
pocketbook or fear.  Seems like a oximoron.  Maybe he should get some sleep
and not be toolin' around on the internet at 1:00 in the morning.

No harm intended.

Regards,  Ted Beckwith, R.C.E, Zone 4