Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Tilt-Up[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Tilt-Up
- From: HBAP(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 17:50:10 EST
An added note about the tilt-up market: According to a 1997 survey by the Tilt-Up Concrete Assn. there were about 300 million sq ft of tilt-up buildings constructed that year in the US, which equates to over 10,000 buildings (and perhaps $80 million in structural fees!). It's taking off in Mexico too. Newcomers to tilt-up can find information at www.tilt-up.com. Hugh Brooks
- Prev by Subject: Re: Tilt up panel design
- Next by Subject: Re: Tilt-Up
- Previous by thread: Re: CBC Vs. UBC Do I need another Code?
- Next by thread: Re: Tilt-Up