E-poxy Industries

I'm presently performing a condition survey of an existing two story precast
concrete garage. As part of the survey, I've requested and received literature
and catalogs from various vendors who provide crack repair, spall patches,
joint materials, etc for various types of concrete defect repairs. One vendor
who recently forwarded information is E-poxy Industries. Has anyone on this
list previously used their products for one of their projects? If so, what was
your experience?

Thanks,

Charlie Canitz, PE
bel Air, MD