Web Site Changes

Dear fellow engineers:

I have made a few changes to our web site.

1. You can now make on-line reservation for our dinner meetings and mini
seminars. Go to SEAOSC page from our home page and then click on
reservations. I highly recommend that you use this method simply because it
saves us a lot of time. http://www.seaint.org

2. I have started a new "Engineers Online" section. The listing in this
section is FREE to all engineers. So, make sure you and your company are
listed. If you were listed on the previous seaoc.org site, that has be
removed. So, you need to list yourself again. The beauty of this system is
that you can assign a user name and password to your listing and then edit
it in future. http://www.seaint.org

I am also planing to start a World-Wide Salary survey. Your comments are
welcome.

Thank you for your cooperation and support.

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
Internet Admin

p.s. I get lots of nice email from engineers around the world. At times I
am not able to respond due to my heavy workload. I want all of you to know
that I highly appreciate your support. Thank You.