Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Structural Engineer[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Structural Engineer
- From: RDAHLMANN(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 23:45:06 EST
On the SEAINT home page, John Shipp has two definitions of structural engineer. Another, As I believe I read in a previous listing here is: Structural Engineering is the art of putting exact numbers to estimated conditions.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Structural Drawings as Art
- Next by Subject: Re: Structural Engineer
- Previous by thread: Web Site Changes
- Next by thread: Re: Structural Engineer