Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
perceptible floor slopes[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: perceptible floor slopes
- From: JDMACKPE(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 00:16:47 EST
I'm looking for a reference for tolerable floor slopes, ie at what per cent of floor slope does teh slope become perceptible to the average person. I' ve heard its in the range of 1to 2 percent but I'm looking for some research or other verification of this and haven't had much luck. thanks for your help. David Mack, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: PE regulations world wide
- Next by Subject: perceptible floor slopes
- Previous by thread: Re: Structural Engineer
- Next by thread: Re: perceptible floor slopes