Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: lateral load[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: lateral load
- From: "Paul Feather" <pfeather(--nospam--at)san.rr.com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 21:54:04 -0800
This is actually quite common, and good engineering practice. For the wall to span from the foundation to the roof, it must be able to deflect. If the mezzanine is attached to the wall, the wall cannot deflect without loading the mezzanine. Paul Feather P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: lateral load
- Next by Subject: Re: lateral load
- Previous by thread: RE: lateral load
- Next by thread: Re: lateral load