Re: Rigid plywood diaphragms

Subject: RE: Rigid plywood diaphragms

...................>One of you brilliant engineers stated it so perfectly - we just shot our
>selves in the foot.
>
>One other thing we forgot to discuss - How do we contend with a gap that
>continues to grow wider between Engineered solutions and Conventional

Dennis,

Isn't the purpose of REACH to try and address this anomaly?

BTW I've tried unsuccessfully on four occasions to log onto reachnet.  They are not sure why I can't.

I am going to try and get a similar vein going here in BC.......

Thor A. Tandy   P.Eng.,  MCSCE
Victoria, BC, Canada
e-mail: <vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com>