Re: E-poxy Industries

Hi Charlie,
Epoxy Industries is a local company to us.  We have used their porducts and have
gone to their seminars.  We find them to be a great compny in a number of areas.
We aalso use SIKA products.  Sika tends to be a more broad based compny.  But we
find that usually it is bettter to deal with a local compny on these types of
issues.  If you have any further questions feel free to contact me.

dan wheeler