Re: perceptible floor slopes

Mark wrote,"When you establish an allowable deflection by defining  it in
terms of L/A (for example L/360)  you are really defining the maximum slope."

Thanks for the response.  Unfortunately I did not state my question clearly.
I'm not interested in design criteria of a deflected floor, which is set so
the deflection will no be large enough to crack ceiling or floor finishes.
I'm looking for criteria for perceptible slope when you walk on a surface, ie
if a ground supported floor has a uniform slope (not a parabolic deflection),
at what point will most people began to percieve it is sloped as they walk
across it.  Again thanks for the response.

David Mack