Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Rw Factor[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Rw Factor
- From: Tjb5424744(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 15:38:28 EST
Insufficient data is given in your question to answer it. The materials and framing method is also required. Reference 1627 and Table 16-N.
- Prev by Subject: Fw: Rw Factor
- Next by Subject: Rw Factor
- Previous by thread: Rw Factor with additional Question comparing Rigid Diaphragm Analysis.
- Next by thread: Rw Factor