Re: Bulding structures on roller froundationsw

I believe the USC medical center was designed using base isolation and
performed very well during the Northridge earthquake.  I believe that there
were motion detectors mounted in the building and that this data should be
available through the state of California, possibly you could ask the
Department of the State Architects office.

Dave Puskas