Calif.& Illinois SE available to work in virtual office

Hello,

My name is Bill Parker and I am a registered structural engineer in California
and Illinois (also in Utah, Arizona, Colorado and the Carolinas) and am
currently looking for work in a virtual office environment due to a slowdown
in engineering work here in South Carolina.  If you have a need for an
experienced structural engineer with 25 years experience in design of
industrial and commercial structures please email me back or give me a call at
my residence at (864)963-7840.  I've also performed rapid seismic evaluation
analyses of various Air Force buildings for the Government.

Sincerely,

Bill Parker
bparker12(--nospam--at)aol.com